Turbulence Ahead: Reimagining the Travel Experience
The airline industry is facing turbulence ahead. This ideathon will have teams of students in a contest to reimagine air travel before, during, and after the flight experience. Judges will include venture capitalists and ANA executives. The winning team will receive free roundtrip tickets to Tokyo.
- Students can sign-up individually or with their own 4 person team.
- Students who sign-up individually will be grouped into teams with other individual participants the day of the event.
Guaranteed Grand Prize for winning team: Round-trip tickets to Tokyo (departure from SFO or SJC)
- Other prizes for runners-up
- Sharpen creative problem solving
- A delicious Japanese dinner
- Oksenberg Conference Room, 3rd floor Encina Hall, 616 Serra Street, Stanford, CA 94305
- Open parking at Stanford University available starting 4:00pm near Encina Hall unless otherwise marked. Nearest parking garage is Structure 7, below the Graduate School of Business Knight School of Management.
RSVP MANDATORY: THIS EVENT HAS REACHED CAPACITY.
Additional Event Sponsors