WHAT IS AN IDEA-THON?
- Students will be divided into teams in a contest to formulate solutions to a challenge posed by the organizers.
- What is the most creative and effective marketing strategy to raise the global mind presence of an award-winning airline?
- Grand Prize: Ground trip tickets to Tokyo (contingent on idea adoption)
- Other prizes for runners-up
- Networking: Judges include VC firm WiL and ANA executives
- A delicious Japanese dinner
- Philippines Conference Room, 3rd floor Encina Hall, 616 Serra Street, Stanford, CA 94305
- Open parking at Stanford University available starting 4:00pm near Encina Hall unless otherwise marked. Nearest parking garage is Structure 7, below the Graduate School of Business Knight School of Management.
- This event is open to Stanford University students only.