CAPTURING THE FUTURE: IMAGE INNOVATION FOR THE NEXT GENERATION
With the spread of smartphones and the evolution of imaging experiences, the usage of compact digital cameras has decreased. In this ideathon, students will be asked to design the future of imaging experience and image capturing. Judges will include venture capitalists and Canon executives. The winning team will receive high-end Canon DSLR cameras.
- Students can sign-up individually or with their own 4 person team.
- NOTE: Teams must declare all members at time of registration. Member substitute/changes are allowed post-registration.
- Students who sign-up individually will be grouped into teams with other individual participants the day of the event.
Guaranteed Grand Prize for winning team: High-end Canon DSLR cameras
- Prizes for runners-up include high-end Canon digital cameras
- Sharpen creative problem solving
- A delicious Japanese dinner
- Bechtel Conference Center, 1st floor Encina Hall, 616 Serra Street, Stanford, CA 94305
- Open parking at Stanford University available starting 4:00pm near Encina Hall unless otherwise marked. Nearest parking garage is Structure 7, below the Graduate School of Business Knight School of Management.
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 2
- NOTE: For those registering as a team, you must declare all members of the team at time of registration. Member substitute/changes are allowed post-registration.